10 Facts About TB Joshua You Didn’t Know
Many people across the globe are yet to get over the shock of the death of the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun Joshua also known as TB Joshua. The news of his death was confirmed by his Church, the Synagogue.
Many people have taken to their pages to mourn and also eulogize the goodness of the man of God when he was alive. Many of his church members all over the world have taken to their social media pages t mourn the sudden passing on of their Prophet.
Here are 10 interesting facts about TB Joshua;
1. Temitope Balogun Joshua was born on June 12, 1963, in Ondo State, Nigeria.
2. Temitope Balogun Joshua was the founder of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations, and one of the most popular men of God known globally.
3. TB Joshua founded his popular church, Synagogue Church of All Nations in 1987.
4. According to his church website, the prophet spent 15 months in his mother’s womb before he was born.
5. TB Joshua has 3,500,000 fans on his Facebook page and had over 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers and was the world’s most viewed Christian ministry on the platform before it was suspended.
6. He is well known for performing miracles, which attract expatriates from all over the world to Nigeria. His miracles were also a source of controversy.
7. In 2009, TB Joshua established a football club. Two members of his team, Sani Emmanuel, Ogenyi Onazi went on to play for Nigeria.
8. His last pastoral work according to his church was at the ‘Emmanuel TV Partners Meeting’ on Saturday.
9. He was awarded various accolades, notably receiving the officer of the order of the Federal Republic (OFR) by the Nigerian government in 2008 and being voted the Yoruba man of the decade by Pan-Yoruba media outlet Irohin-Odua.
10. He died at age 57, on June 6th, 2021.