Gianni Cavina Parents And Siblings: Who Are Gianni Cavina Sibling And Parents? All you need to know about the family, father, mother, sisters, brothers of the late Italian film actor.
Gianni Cavina was an Italian film actor. He appeared in more than 45 films from 1949 on.
Born on December 9, 1940, in Bologna, Italy, Cavina trained as a stage actor at the Teatro Stabile di Bologna, under the direction of Franco Parenti.
He made his film debut in the 1968 horror Balsamus, l’uomo di Satana, directed by Pupi Avati, with whom he had a long collaboration, starring in many of his films.
Gianni Cavina Parents And Siblings: Who Are Gianni Cavina Sibling And Parents?
Cavina appeared to be someone who kept his life secret. Even after his passing, details about his personal life were kept from the public. There are no information about his parents (father and mother) and his siblings (brothers and sisters).
The Italian film actor died on March 26, 2022, in his hometown Bologna at the age of 81.
Gianni Cavina Movies
- Balsamus, l’uomo di Satana (1968)
- Flashback (1969)
- The Kiss (1974)
- Il figlio della sepolta viva (1974)
- La mazurka del barone, della santa e del fico fiorone (1975)
- The House with Laughing Windows (1976)
- House of Pleasure for Women (1976)
- The Big Operator (1976)
- Traffic Jam (1979)
- La locandiera (1980)
- Il turno (1981)
- Cornetti alla crema (1981)
- The Three of Us (1984)
- Christmas Present (1986)
- Empty Eyes (2001)
- Christmas Rematch (2004)
- The Wedding Director (2006)
- The Big Heart of the Girls (2011)
- Welcome Mr. President (2013)