Who Won Song Of The Year At The Grammys 2022? The 64th Grammy Awards held last Sunday night, and many artistes walk away with plaques, whiles some were also disappointed by walking away empty-handed.
Trevor Noah was the host of the show, which took place in Las Vegas for its first time at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
The premiere ceremony, which was held prior to the telecast, saw the majority of the awards presented.
During the show’s in memoriam segment, Taylor Hawkins, drummer for Foo Fighters, was remembered. It also featured songs written by Stephen Sondheim, performed by Cynthia Erivo and Leslie Odom Jr., Ben Platt, and Rachel Zegler.
Song of the Year is awarded for a single or for one track from an album. This award goes to the songwriter who actually wrote the lyrics and/or melodies to the song. “Song” in this context means the song as composed, not its recording.
Who Won Song Of The Year At The Grammys 2022?
Silk Sonic won the song of the year with “Leave The Door Open” at the 2022 Grammy Awards ahead of Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys Featuring Brandi Carlile, Olivia Rodrigo, H.E.R., Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, Doja Cat and SZA.
Below is the list of nomination of the song of the year.
2022 Grammys Song of the Year Nomination
- “Bad Habits,” Ed Sheeran
- “A Beautiful Noise,” Alicia Keys Featuring Brandi Carlile
- “drivers license,” Olivia Rodrigo
- “Fight For You,” H.E.R.
- “Happier Than Ever,” Billie Eilish
- “Kiss Me More,” Doja Cat Featuring SZA
- “Leave The Door Open,” Silk Sonic *WINNER
- “Montero (Call Me By Your Name),” Lil Nas X
- “Peaches,” Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon
- “Right On Time,” Brandi Carlile