Beverly Afaglo Finally Reveals What Started The Fire That Burnt Her House To Ashes

Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur Beverly Afaglo woke up to a sad news yesterday after her house burnt to ashes.

One of the questions most people asked was what exactly started the fire.

Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Hitz FM this afternoon, Beverly Afaglo recounted how the whole incidence occurred.

READ ALSO:  Video Of Sarkodie's All Grown Up Son Getting A Dread Haircut Gets Fans Talking On Social Media

According to Beverly Afaglo, her 80-year-old mother burnt some weeds behind her house and she forgot to put out the fire.

Unfortunately for them, that small burning bush started the fire and since the fire service came unprepared, they were not able to quench the fire.

READ ALSO:  Nana Yeboah Cooks For Jackie Appiah, Kalsoume Sinare, Others In France; Jackie Rates His Food In New Video

Listen to the full interview below;

Source: Kingaziz.com