Africa is home to some of the most famous footballers in the world, including Samuel Eto’o and Asamoah Gyan. Didier Drogba and michael Essien are another examples.
These football heroes have been role models for many around the globe and are now superstars.
These players have luxurious homes and expensive vehicles, thanks to their large salaries as professional footballers at big clubs.
Mercedes Mclaren SLR is one of these amazing cars, and it has been a favorite choice of many African footballers. Both El Hadji Diouf (former Senegal forward) and Obafemi Martins (retired Nigerian veteran), have similar models.
Drogba also has an elegant SL65, which is currently worth £164,000 on the market.
Retired Togo captain Emmanuel Adebayor has been proud to show off his lavish mansion and collection of cars.
Emmanuel Adebayor gifted Ghanaian comedian Funny Face a Range Rover, and more recently, a brand-new car in 2020.
Below are the 7 Rich African Players with the most expensive supreme cars
7. Sulley Muntari – Lamborghini Gallardo (£135 000)
6. John Obi Mikel – Bentley Continental GT (£145 000)
5. Didier Drogba – Mercedes SL65 (£164 000)
4. Emmanuel Adebayor – Aston Martin DBS (£168 000)
3. Obafemi Martins – Mercedes SLR McLaren convertible (£335 000)
2. El Hadji Diouf – Mercedes McLaren SLR (£400 000)
1. Samuel Eto’o – Bugatti Veyron (£1.25m)