Woman Ends Up In The Hospital After Vibrator She Was Enjoying Herself With Caught Fire

Woman Ends Up In The Hospital After Vibrator She Was Enjoying Herself With Caught Fire

A girl has been admitted to a hospital after her attempt to find pleasure with a vibrator failed in the most surprising way. According to social media accounts, the lady was unaccompanied in her room, and trying to get sexual pleasure through the vibrator, her device suddenly caught fire. The electric vibration allegedly had an …

Woman Ends Up In The Hospital After Vibrator She Was Enjoying Herself With Caught Fire Read More »