Woman Ends Up In The Hospital After Vibrator She Was Enjoying Herself With Caught Fire

A girl has been admitted to a hospital after her attempt to find pleasure with a vibrator failed in the most surprising way.

According to social media accounts, the lady was unaccompanied in her room, and trying to get sexual pleasure through the vibrator, her device suddenly caught fire.

The electric vibration allegedly had an electrical fault and began to melt at the base, and it almost electrocuted the young woman.

READ ALSO:  I’m No Longer Cool With Becca - Bisa Kdei Says (Video)

After a bout of shocked, the woman was admitted to a hospital treatment.

Woman Ends Up In The Hospital After Vibrator She Was Enjoying Herself With Caught Fire

Meanwhile, a young Ghanaian Afrobeat artist, Angiewood, has appeared n.ude on Facebook in live stream to announce her new track.

Up And Coming Ghanaian Female Artist Shows Raw 'Tonga' To Promote Her New Single
Up And Coming Ghanaian Female Artist Shows Raw ‘Tonga’ To Promote Her New Single

The girl is seen doing twerking and occasionally flashing her vajayjay’s hair as she entertains her fans in the more than 10 minutes long video that we saw on Facebook.

READ ALSO:  Akuapem Poloo Drops First Video Dancing Happily Following Release From Jail

At some point her bundle got finished and caused a delay in the live stream, and she would occasionally ask viewers to share the video, or she would take the plugs off.

Angiewood but returned a few seconds after to carry on the conversation as she pleaded for a bundle that could be sent to her address so that she could unleash additional doses of her ingenuous method of operation on them.

READ ALSO:  Videos Of Asoma Banda's Wife Edwina's 60th Birthday Party With Joselyn Dumas, KOD Drop Amid Hubby's Sickness

Click here to watch the video.

Source: Kingaziz.com

Source: Kingaziz.com